Recognizing Heart Attack or Stroke
Recognize Heart Attack
- Pressure, fullness, or pain in the center of chest
- Lasts more than a few minutes
- Discomfort can spread to shoulder, neck, arms, jaw or stomach
- Lightheadedness, sweating, nausea, shortness of breath
- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm or leg, especially one side
- Sudden Confusion
- Trouble speaking, understanding, or seeing
- Trouble walking, dizziness, or sudden severe headache
Serving the Northern San Juaquin Valley, especially Modesto, Turlock, Ceres, Ripon, Riverbank, Hilmar, Oakdale, Stockton, Lodi, Manteca. CPR Delivered is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and timeframe!
Email TracySise@CPRDELIVERED.COM or Call 209-573-1037 to schedule an appointment or ask any questions today!